Saturday, March 15, 2014

Haesook Yoon/Assignment #1,2014/ Tues. 11a.m.

201302209  Haesook Yoon

What I should not do in 2014.

Last year as most people do I also made a New Year¡¯s resolutions which were not successful at all. I had more important things than my New Years resolutions. So instead, I decided to make a list of what I should not do in 2014. With this plan I could do my other important things not missing my New Year¡¯s resolutions. Based on my mistakes in 2013, I learned that I should not live unsystematically, do something without a plan and waste my time on a cell phone.
 When I first got into HUFS, I was busy enjoying my freedom, free from parents, teachers and study. My life pattern was full of unexpectedness. If one of my friends called me to come out and have a drink, I¡¯d go whenever it was. I usually woke up two hours before the first class and studied when it was really needed. I did not eat when I was supposed to eat. I ate when I was starving. With this tangled life pattern, I gained lots of body problems. I lost weight in unhealthy way, I got skin troubles and mostly I got tired easily. Regretting what I have done to my body last year I came up with a plan which is to live a well-regulated life. This year, in 2014 I will not live an ill life.
 Doing something improvisatorially had a share in my tangled life. I began many projects last year such as knitting and could not finish because I did not have an elaborate plans. I learned with difficulty that it was much harder do something without plan. With plan and with efficiency I could finish my projects with proud. This year, I will do nothing without plan. I will also find my own way of planning that fits to my life-style.
 System and plan can not change habits. I made a new habit last year with my new cell-phone. I guess almost every one in my generation have this habit. When I am alone, I frequently play with my cell phone. Facebook and Candy Crush Saga is the suspect of my habit. I wasted a lot of time looking at my cell phone and I know this is a big problem. The real problem is that I can not stop looking at it. So this year my biggest ¡®not to do¡¯ plan is not to waste my time playing with my cell phone.
Living this year systematically and with plan, not wasting moments with my phone I will make my self a better person. I suppose it will be a hard journey but making my self in a whole different person will make my future brighter.  I can not wait to see a brand-new me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment