Saturday, June 7, 2014

Yujin Lee/ Exercises B / Tuesday 11a.m.

A Teacher with a Scarf

 

  We meet a lot of teachers in our life. I also met many teachers and among them, there is one teacher I really liked. The biggest reason was because she had a great sense of humor. For instance, on April fool's day, all of my classmates including me, planned to make a joke in her class. Before she arrives, all of us decided to hide our faces and keep quiet about it. Some of us covered faces with an empty bag and others with a hat or a jacket. We heard her entering the classroom and kept quiet, waiting for her reaction. However, even after a few moments she didn't say anything and we were afraid if we made her angry. So we removed our covers and the next thing we realized was that she was also covering her face with her scarf! I still think about her sometimes and when I do so, I always find myself having a smile.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is really funny! Is she one of HUFS professors?

    ReplyDelete