Friday, June 6, 2014

Chaelim Lee/ Exercise B/ Tues. 11. a. m.

MORE THAN A TEACHER

Everyone has their one favorite teacher, who has had great influences in their life. I have one, too. Throughout my whole high school year, Ms. Choi was one of the great English teacher and my best adviser. She taught me when I was a 1st grade, but I always went to Ms. When I have a question after I became 2nd and 3rd grade. I really liked her for several reasons. First, she was very good at teaching. She told us interesting background stories regarding of boring texts in textbooks to catch our attention, which was very successful. It helped us to remember the things that we learned well, too. Thanks to her great way of teaching, English was my favorite subject sinse then. Also, she gave me many advices that helped me to decide my path. She knew that English translation catches my attention, so she told me I should go to English Interpretation and Translation department in Hufs and graduate school, if possible. Eventually, EIT has become my second major, so I can say that she really affet my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment