Monday, June 9, 2014

201300615 Seung Hyun Kim/ Good teacher/ Tues 11am

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. Among many teachers I have met so far, I really liked my high school's PE teacher. He not only taught us well but also cared for us as if we were his own flesh and blood. One day, I was playing soccer with my classmates in a PE class and the teacher was watching us playing. While playing, I kicked the ball hard and it accidentally hit and broke the front window of the principal's car. It was obvious that if the principal found it out, he would scold us badly and ban us from playing soccer. We all panicked not knowing what to do. Right at that moment the PE teacher came to us and firstly asked us if we did not get hurt. Then, he looked at the broken window and our long faces. He understood what we were worrying and quietly smiled. He told us "Don't worry, kids. It will be alright" and left for the principal's office by himself. Later, I found out that he took the blame for my mistake and argued against the principal about banning us from playing soccer. He was a teacher who truly loved and understood us. I am so glad he was my teacher.



  

  

gox48@naver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment