Friday, June 6, 2014

Jae Hyun Park/exercise B/tues11am

An inspirational teacher

 

Most of us have fond memories of our school days. Besides friends, there were teachers who supported us through both good and bad times. Although every teacher I met contributed significantly to my learning, the most memorable of all is my English teacher for my year 11 class. She not only taught me valuable lessons but helped me develop myself. When I was in year 11, I hated studying so I never concentrated during class. One day, my English teacher called me after class. She showed me my essay and told me it was the best out of all the classes. She wanted me to know that I have great potential which would make me an excellent student with a little effort. Instead of punishing me, she praised and encouraged me. Consequently, I realized that I can receive good grades if I work hard. From that day on, I began to study hard and excelled academically. Thanks to my English teacher, I learned that doing my best is the key to making achievements and improving myself. I am grateful to have met my English teacher who was a great inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment