Tuesday, June 3, 2014

So-eun Yoon/ Exercise B/ Tuesday 34

So-eun Yoon

201302156        

                                My Favorite Teacher  

 

Throughout our lives, we meet a lot of unforgettable teachers who have influenced us greatly. While some leave behind great memories that make us nostalgic from time to time, others leave behind haunting memories. In my second year of high school, I met a teacher who influenced me in the most positive way by making me actually enjoy going to school. Mr. Kim was in charge of our technology class, but instead of giving boring lectures, he made learning fun for his students. For instance, in order to teach us how to build a strong foundation for a house, he took us out to the school back yard where we built a tree house together. Also, because he was in charge of our home economics class as well, he taught us how to make the best Tteokbokki by cooking it with his students. Again, instead of reading out the recipes, he brought all the necessary ingredients to make Ttecokbokki and made all of his students participate in the cooking process. I am glad that he was my teacher because thanks to his amazing classes, I had something to look forward to every week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment