Saturday, June 7, 2014

Naeun Kang/ Exercise B/ Tuesday 11am

The good teacher I cannot forget.

 

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. Among them, there is one good teacher whom I cannot forget. When I was 19 years old, I met the teacher. He taught English. The reason why I liked him was he was a real jack-of-all-trades. He was interested in various fields such as Astronomy, so one day he brought an astronomical telescope to the school and let us watch planet and stars through it. Also, he was good at carving jewelry, so he designed and made a ring, and then gave it to his students when we graduate. In addition, he was interested in taking a picture, so he made a room for taking a picture in his home as a photo studio to take a picture of his baby. He often took a picture of us during lunch time. He gave us a chance to realize there were many things we would learn and experience except studying in this competing world. So I really thank for the teacher, respect, and love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment