Sunday, June 8, 2014

Park Hyun-ju/exercise b/ Tues 11am

Throughout the course of life, we meet a lot of teachers in and out of schools. Some of them have a long-lasting effect on our lives, while others are just remembered as worst instructors. One teacher I really liked was my highschool English teacher Mr. Lee. I first met him when I was in the first grade. He inspired me to set my goals of life and follow them. He greatly influenced my decision to enter into a career that I may not have otherwise considered. He told me many wonderful stories about his own life and gave me important lessons of life. His lessons were not only confined in the subjects, but dealt with the whole world and life. He served as a model to me in how I act with others. I feel grateful and happy that I met such a wonderful teacher in my life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment