Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Jinling Tian/ Assigment 6/ Tuesday 11 a.m

After my education and ample experience in the finance field, I find a career in business and finance to be my optimal pursuit at this point of my life. My interest in corporate finance and my enthusiasms about corporate finance and the promising career path in finance have clarified my dream job, which is being a consultant. In my opinion, I am well qualified for this job because I am an effective leader and a good team player, and I have excellent quantities skills and analytical rigor.

 

First of all, I think I am an effective leader, and leadership is very important for one to be a successful consultant. When I did my internship in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China last summer, I led a team to provide a report that indicates whether to lend money to a company. I conducted several team meeting, assigned some work, set a timetable and plan, and solved some issue. I am willing to take responsibility, and I have the qualities such as dedication, sincerity, and self-motivation. Also, I have the ability to learn, teach, follow, and listen.

 

Secondly, I am a good team player. Teamwork is very important for any kind of job in any company. An instructor of a class I took before asked us to do a semester-long project, which is to design a system for a pharmacy. Our team all worked together to plan and manage the schedule, design user interface, analyze the customer needs. our team always completed assignment ahead of schedule with very positive reviews from our instructor. I always try to contribute to my team, come up with new idea, and respect others and listen to them.

 

Thirdly, I believe that I have sufficient quantities skills and analytical rigor, which are very important for a consultant to excel in his job. Having received foundational education in China, I am naturally good at mathematics vis-à-vis economy and business application. Because of my quantities skills and analytical rigor, I am able to handle various tasks in an effective and efficient way.

 

I see my future as a consultant, conceivably, in such process I will need to be an effective leader, good team player, and have excellent quantities skills and analytical rigor. I do believe I have those qualifications, and I am trying to learn more. Also, in my opinion, my education, experience, and characteristics would prepare me to enter this exciting and dynamic career field, and help me to be a successful consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment