Saturday, June 7, 2014

Do Hee Kim/ Exercise B/ Tues. 34

Exercise B

I have received 17 years of education including kindergarten and college years. I have met many different teachers. There were many good teachers who are memorable but there is one teacher I really liked and still like until this day. When I got into trivial fights with my friends, failed on school tests, had difficulties in pursuing my goals and dreams, she was always there beside me teaching me life lessons to overcome all these hardships wisely. When I was lost, she did not tell me which way to go to. She waited patiently until I had found my own way. She knew everything about me, she knew exactly what I wanted and didn't want, and most of all, she loved me no matter what. I could say she basically taught me everything in life; even starting from doing baby talks and to learning how to walk. My mother has been the best teacher in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment