Monday, June 9, 2014

Daewon Shin/Exercise b/ Tues 11am

      We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. There, however, is a teacher that I am still not sure if he was good or bad in my school life. I was only a 10 year old boy like any other classmates, but we had to do some after school activity that we did not want which our teacher made us do. As I remember, he was in his late thirties, with glasses, and not impressively looking. The teacher with not easily memorable face made us practice a samulnori, which is a Korean traditional performance with some instruments, until 6pm, take part in competitions, and sometimes beat us when we were not good enough for him with a stick for one Korean traditional instrument, kkwaenggwari. I still remember how to perform samulnori, which makes me outstand in some point, but he was kind of cruel to his students, for example, he beat us and wasted our time on what we did not like to do. Was he a good teacher? It maybe depends on the person who takes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment