Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Junseok Kang About Teacher / Tuesday 3, 4

2000600056

Junseok Kang

 

Sound of Music

 

           "I'm sorry." I lowered my head enough to reach the ground. However my teacher calmly told me. "I know you're teenager and full of hormones. I just want to help you to think clearly." I was not a good student in high school. My grade was good. But that's not the problem. I was kind of selfish and had a defiant attitude. I always thought about myself and it ignited the problem with my friends and sometimes with teacher.

           One day, it was quite and rainy Monday. I was tired from studies from last night. I felt like I was carrying the heavy baggage whole time. And my eyes got cloudy due to pouring sleep. It was music class. But at that time for me, I was solely focused on the university enter exam. So I didn't care about the subjects which were not included in the test. Usually I studied math or English during these classes. That day, I was too tired. So I lied my face on the desk and tried to take a nap for a while.

           However my music teacher got upset with my attitude. And she told me to join and enjoy the class. I didn't want to do it. So I said something rude to her just to insult her. "Well, why should I music is not even in the test anyway. I need to take a nap for my study for other subject." Her face turned into red like well ripe apple. "The things on the test do not matter all the time in your life. So please straighten up your waist and try to focus the class." We kept argued about it. I knew that I was wrong but I didn't stop. And then class finished with arguing. Later I felt terribly sorry to her. I went to the teacher's room and made an apology to her. "I'm sorry." Then she said "I know you're teenager and full of hormones. I just want to help you to think clearly." She made me put down the guiltiness which bothered me a lot.

           Later I tried to enjoy the music class, and later I realized that what I might have missed really important thing in my school days.

No comments:

Post a Comment