Saturday, June 7, 2014

Haesook Yoon/exercise b/ Tues 11am

 

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. However, thankfully I have always met great teachers. One teacher who I really liked is Mr. Vincent. Last year, I took his presentation class last year. He taught us a lot of presentation skills that are done during presentation and also taught us other skill that could be done before or after presentation. The most interesting thing I remember from his class is his encouraging posture. To take the posture, first stand up-right then put you both arms up high as you can. He told us, if we do this for about a minute, nervous feeling will disappear because of some hormone in our body. The other thing I liked was that he was always smiling. However, we students were presenting he was the most serious man in the class. "Please start if you are ready." When he says, everybody got quiet, ready to listen and see their fellow student present. His class was always meaningful and fun. I am glad he was my first presentation teacher.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment