Saturday, June 7, 2014

Xeniya Pak/exercise B/ Tuesday 11 am

We meet a lot of different teachers through our life. Some of them just have the status teacher however they are not good professionals. But there are some who help us and exert influence on our future in order to make us a better and successful person. One of them I met when I was studying Korean language. She wasn't just a teacher but a friend and mentor who guided me during my studying and by virtue of my teacher I could make my dream come true which was studying abroad. She is a middle-aged woman with a very pleasant smile. She is intelligent and a master of her subject. My teacher likes disciplined students however she is not that strict so that the students are not terrified of her. In fact, I felt at ease when she was around. She tried to make learning Korean more interesting and more easier. She is very soft spoken, kind, helping and caring teacher. Whenever I wanted to give up studying language she inspired me by providing different activities such as performances, competitions at the university with other students. She was always attentive towards others. All these qualities make her the only one important and valuable teacher that had a great impact on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment