Sunday, June 8, 2014

Chun Hyesoo. Assignment 7. Tuesday 11 am.

The bad kind


 

                Teachers are an important element in our education. Some of them are really dedicated to their job and really want the best for their students. However, even though I have met these kinds of teachers, I have also met the bad ones. In high school, I had a literature teacher that seemed very nice in the beginning. I could easily talk to her and we even joked about different things. But a few days after having an exam, she called me and other two students to her office. What is happening? I thought to myself as I slowly knocked on her door. Surprisingly, she was accusing us of copying each other's answers, which was completely ridiculous because I did not even have a friendship with those two, and neither did I sit close to them the day of the exam. In fact, I was sitting right next to her that day. It was the first time I felt so frustrated, because I had studied really hard for that test. Unfortunately, even though I had explained her all this, there was no evidence that I had not copied my colleagues' answers, so I got a much lower grade than what I deserved. This made me realize that some teachers are completely ridiculous and they don't listen to what people tell them. I will always remember her as the one that accused me of using my "telepathy" to copy other's answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment