Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Seon Hyuk Im / Exercise B / Tues. 11am

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. Some teach very well and some teach very badly. Some can deal with kids well and some cannot. One teacher I really liked. He was my history teacher in 9th and 10th grade. He taught us well and helped us learn other things too. He was a very cool teacher. Although his class wasn't strict, he showed us many videos dealing with the topic every day, like videos of world war 2, the assassination of JFK, etc. He also told us life stories, and I thought they were very interesting. He even shared personal stories with us, which I felt very connected to. He was open minded, told us about his family, and even told us about how he got his first tattoo. While telling us his tattoo story, he said "don't do something you'd be sure to regret later. I've been regretting this tattoo since I got married!" I am glad he was my teacher and I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment