Friday, May 30, 2014

Naeun Kang/Why I am qualified for my dream job/Tuesday 11am

My Dream Job and Why I Am Qualified For It.


Naeun Kang

 


My dream is to own and run a travel agency only for the travel to Hawaii. In 2012, I went to Hawaii, stayed there for about 5 months, and studied at Hawaii University as an exchange student. I have been to many places every week and they were all great. The nature was beyond expressions. There were lots of stars that I have never seen in Korea, and I enjoyed them every night. From this experience I fell into love with Hawaii, and wanted to start a business relating to Hawaii. That's not the only reason why my dream job is to run a travel agency and I am qualified with it. There are two more reasons; I know lots of information that is not well known to Korean travelers and travel agency, and I am good at organizing and planning.

 

             Many people traveling to Hawaii are babe in the wood. Most of Korean travel agencies dealing with Hawaii tour are providing tour programs which consist of just well-known places such as Waikiki beach, Waikele outlet, Alamoana shopping center, and Hanauma bay in Oahu. Though they are trying to introduce a few places not in Oahu, including Akaka Falls and Volcano National Park in Big Island and Wailua Falls in Kauai, tourists cannot experience "real Hawaii" through those places. In addition to this, travelers are hard to enjoy and relax, since the well-known places are very crowded. For example, local Hawaiian people do not go to Waikiki because first, there are a lot of people so they cannot enjoy the beach and relax, second, the beach are not clean and lastly, there are much more beautiful beaches in Hawaii. So there are no reasons for them to go there. For those reasons, travelers cannot experience and enjoy real Hawaii and also are hard to relax. So these make me dream to run a "Hawaii Travel Agency".

 

             Next, the first reason why I am qualified to this job is because I know a lot of information and hidden places that are not well-known to people. Since I hung around in Hawaii with the local Hawaiian friends many times, I know many hidden and hot places that are not crowded. For example, even though there are lots of places I want to recommend, among them Honaunau Bay is the place which I strongly recommend. The beach is deep and there are lots of beautiful coral reefs, various kinds of tropical fish and living things under the sea, this place is a hidden hot spot for snorkeling. Of course, there are more hot-hidden places I know, so it will help consumers to experience real Hawaii by seeing the hidden glories of nature in Hawaii and relax there.

 

             In addition to this, I am confident of organizing a plan especially plan for travel. When I was young, my parents teach me to organize everything well including studying, cleaning my room. So I used to live on my plan. Also, whenever I travel, I searched lots of information as possible as I can, and prepared a lot as perfect as I can. I traveled a lot comparing to my friends including Beijing, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, The U.S., Italy, France, Austria, and Switzerland. I'm also going to visit Croatia, Czech Republic and Hungary this summer. So I can say I am confident of organizing a plan for travel than anyone else.

 

             I know there will be some difficulties if I start the business; however I still believe I am qualified to this job for these reasons; I really hope Korean travelers to enjoy real Hawaii, I know a lot of hidden hot-spots, and I am confident of making a plan for travel. So I believe consumers do not need to water their time and effort for preparing travel, and they will enjoy the perfect travel. I don't know when I can start the business, but I hope it will be soon.

1 comment:

  1. My Dream Job and Why I Am Qualified For It.
    Naeun Kang

    My dream is to own and run a travel agency only for the travel to Hawaii. In 2012, I stayed in Hawaii for about 5 months, and studied at Hawaii University as an exchange student. I have been to many beaches every week such as Waikiki, Lanikai, and Hapuna. The nature was beyond expressions. Especially, there were lots of stars that I have never seen in Korea. My friends and I found a dark place where there was little light and we enjoyed the stars a lot almost every day, finding constellation. From this experience, I fell into love with Hawaii, and it made me dream to start a business relating to Hawaii. That’s not the only reason why my dream job is to run a travel agency and I am qualified for it. There are two more reasons; I know lots of information that is not well known to Korean travelers and travel agency, and I am good at organizing a plan.

    Many people traveling to Hawaii are babe in the wood. Most of Korean travel agencies dealing with Hawaii tour are providing tour programs which consist of just well-known places such as Waikiki beach, Waikele outlet, Alamoana shopping center, and Hanauma bay in Oahu. Though they are trying to introduce a few places not in Oahu, including Akaka Falls and Volcano National Park in Big Island and Wailua Falls in Kauai, tourists cannot experience “real Hawaii” through those places. In addition to this, travelers are hard to enjoy and relax, since the well-known places are very crowded. For example, local Hawaiian people do not go to Waikiki because first, there are a lot of people so they cannot enjoy the beach and relax. Second, the beaches are not clean, and lastly there are much more beautiful beaches in Hawaii like Lanikai or Hapuna. So there are no reasons for them to go there. For those reasons, travelers cannot experience and enjoy real Hawaii and also are hard to relax. So these make me dream to run a “Hawaii Travel Agency”.

    Next, the first reason why I am qualified for this job is because I know a lot of information and hidden places that are not well-known to people. Since I hung around in Hawaii with the local Hawaiian friends many times, I know many hidden and hot places that are not crowded. For example, even though there are lots of places I want to recommend, among them Honaunau Bay is the place which I strongly recommend. The beach is deep and there are lots of beautiful coral reefs, various kinds of tropical fish and living things under the sea. So this place is a hidden hot spot for snorkeling. Of course, there are more hot-hidden places I know, so it will help consumers to experience real Hawaii by seeing the hidden glories of nature in Hawaii and relax there.

    In addition to this, I am confident of organizing a plan especially plan for travel. When I was young, my parents teach me to organize everything well including studying, cleaning my room. So I used to live on my plan. Also, whenever I travel, I searched lots of information as possible as I can, and prepared a lot as perfect as I can. For example, I searched the information that how often a bus or a train run, where the nearest bus stop from our hotel is, and make a schedule before leaving. I traveled a lot comparing to my friends including Beijing, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, The U.S., Italy, France, Austria, and Switzerland. I’m also going to visit Croatia, Czech Republic and Hungary this summer. So I can say I have organizing a plan for travel many times, so I am more confident of it than anyone else.

    I know there will be some difficulties if I start the business; however I still believe I am qualified for this job for these reasons; I really hope Korean travelers to enjoy real Hawaii, I know a lot of hidden hot-spots which make travel special, and I am confident of making a plan for travel. So I believe consumers do not need to waste their time and effort for preparing travel, and they will enjoy the perfect travel. I don’t know when I can start the business, but I hope it will be soon.

    ReplyDelete